viernes, 29 de marzo de 2019

Happy Day ! AJJ & TioT´s

Hola Corazones,

Espero que estéis pasando un día maravilloso, y yo puedo contribuir un poquito con esta página de Art journal que he creado, inspirándome en el fantástico tema de Pirjo para Try it on Tuesday,  "say it with flowers", y también en el fabuloso tema que nos trae este mes Jo para Art Journal Journey, "Hello Springtime". Os invito a visitar estos blogs, os encantarán!

I hope you are having a wonderful day, and I contribute a little bit with this Art journal page I have created, inspired by the fantastique theme of Pirjo for Try it on Tuesday, "say it with flowers", and also on the fabulous theme that Jo brings us this month at Art Journal Journey, "Hello Sprintime".
I invite you to visit these blogs, you will enjoy them for sure !.

Blog de Pirjo :   https://repolainenreissaa.blogspot.com/2019/03/kerro-se-kukkasin.html
Try it on Tuesday :   https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/03/say-it-with-flowers-at-tiots-19th-mar.html
Blog de Jo :   https://letsartjournal.wordpress.com/2019/03/01/hello-springtime-at-ajj/
Art Journal Journey :   https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/




 Cómo he creado esta página :
1- Aplico una fina capa de gesso sobre toda la página y con un esténcil casero de flor, voy  adornando aleatoriamente.
2- Una vez seco, sello con sellos de silicona de mariposas y tinta Stazon negra, y  aplico varios colores de Gelatos con los dedos y con una toallita de bebé también.
3- Remarco los bordes de la página con water soluble oil pastels de Prima, y luego pego varios trozos de papeles de scrap, sobre, cartulina y troquel en negativo.
4- Encima pego la flor pintado sobre papel de acuarela y lápices gelato de varios colores y pincel, y la recorto y pego sobre un papel rojo, anadiéndole un hilo blanco en el centro y un botón pintado con laca de uñas con paillettes. He elevado un poco la flor pegándola sobre un trocito de cartón de embalar.
5- Finalmente, añado una flor de papel  sobre unos hilos blancos, y Happy day, sellado con sellos de alfabeto sobre papel acuarelable, papel rojo, y elevado también con cartón de embalar.

How I have created this page :
1- I apply a thin layer of gesso on the page, and with a homemade flower stencil, I decorate randomly.
2- Once dry, I stamp butterflies with silicone stamps and black Stazon ink, with the fingers and with a baby wipe too.
3- I outline the edges of the page with brown water soluble oil pastels of Prima, and then, I stick several pieces of scrap paper, envelope, cardboard and die in negative.
4- Thank I add the big flower, that I have painted with gelatos and a paintbrush on a watercolour paper. I glue white thread  an a button with nail nacquer in the center of the flower, then cut the flower and stick it on red paper. I have raised the flower a little bit by sticking it  on a piece of cardboard.
5- Finally, I add a paper flower and white threads, and the words Happy Day, stamped  with alphabet stamps on watercolour paper, red paper, and also raised on cardboard.















Try it on Tuesday :



Art Journal Journey :



Una abeja y su flor -- A bee and its flower



Muchas gracias por su visita y sus amables comentarios,
Feliz fin de semana !

Thank you very much for your visit and you kind comments,
Happy weekend !

Caty


37 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful and happy journal page, and a lovely photo, thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks so much Valerie !! So happy you like it,
      Very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. !Hola Caty!
    Una preciosa pagina, una forma muy linda de plasmar la naturaleza con colores vivos, eres una artista!
    Abrazos fuertes feliz semana!!😍

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Anaisa !! Me alegro mucho de que te guste,
      Muy feliz tarde, besotes

      Eliminar
  3. I love the layering and happy composition of these vibrant and happy page dear Caty and what a lovely photo of this bee with it's plant! A gorgous posting that makes me happy! ♥♥♥ Thank you for sharing!
    Happy weekend my dear arty friend and thank you very much for joining in at Art Journal Journey again!
    Besotillos!
    Susi

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. And ♥♥♥♥ great to see you at Try It On Tuesday as well! Much appreciated dear Caty!

      Eliminar
    2. Thank you very muchy Susi !! I´m so glad you like it. You´re welcome, it´s a pleasure to join you at TioT and AJJ too.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, besotillos

      Eliminar
  4. ¡Pero qué bonita!
    Me encanta.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Aydita !! Me alegro mucho de que te guste,
      Te deseo una bonita tarde, besotes

      Eliminar
  5. A lovely page that does make me feel happy, love the vibrant colours.
    Avril xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Avril !! I´m so glad you like it.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  6. A very happy page, Caty - lovely bright colours and filled with gorgeous flowers. Your alphabet stamping worked well - nicely done :-) Hope your day HAS been happy ;-)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Cath !! I ´m so glad you like it. You´re welcome, love to join you at TioT.
      Very nice afternoon, Big hugs.

      Eliminar
  7. Los colores que primaverales! aquí en Alemania por donde mires es amarillo en este momento, me gusta mucho ese comienzo de la temporada cuando ya se va despertando la naturaleza, y tu página me recuerda mucho este momento! Yo ya estoy casi bien y con ganas de disfrutar este finde en mi jardincito, espero que tu también tengas un finde feliz, creativo y con los tuyos. un abrazo!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me alegro mucho de que te guste Stella !! Qué bonito ver toda la naturaleza amarilla y con lindos colores. Me alegro mucho de que estés mejor. Te deseo una bonita tarde, besotillos.

      Eliminar
  8. Such a fresh and friendly card and made with lot of fantasy and a feeling of good design. I like that much. It makes happy to look at.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Sabine !! So happy you like it. I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  9. Caty this is a beautiful bright and happy floral page. Thank you for linking and joining us all at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks so much Yvonne !! I´m so happy you like it. You´re welcome, love to join you at TioT. I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  10. ¡Hola, Caty!

    Una página más, inmersa en toda su composición, ya en la primavera. Adoro tus trabajos, siempre tan llenos de luz y alegría.

    ¡Felicitaciones!

    ¡Besotes van, bajo el mar, bajo el mar!

    ¡Feliz fin de semana!

    Espero que haya mejorado el tiempo.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Ana !! Me alegro mucho de que te guste. Bueno, ha llovido un poquito, y espero que llueva mucho más por aquí.
      Te deseo una bonita tarde, besotillos... sobre el mar.

      Eliminar
  11. Una página muy alegre y primaveral. Me encanta! Feliz día a ti también!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Isabel !! Me alegro mucho de que te guste.
      Te deseo una bonita tarde, besotes.

      Eliminar
  12. I love your happy page, so much yellow and therefore much bright and a beautiful flower in the middle!
    Wonderful photo of the flower with the bee!
    Happy day! Rike x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Rike !! I´m so glad you like it.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  13. Caty you have done it again. Smile. Another beautiful piece that always make me happy to see. I am glad you joined us at Try It On Tuesday with this one. Hope your weekend is going well. We have clouds but it is spring warm today. Hurrah. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Erika !! I ´m so happy you like it. You´re welcome, love to join you at TioT. I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  14. Such a pretty journal age! I love the flower and bright colours - beautiful 😁. Your photo of the little bee and the flower is gorgeous too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday and Art Journal Journey dear Caty! Happy weekend! J 😊 x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Jo !! I´m so happy you like it. You´re welcome, love to join you at TioT and AJJ too.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  15. Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much !! I ´m so happy you like it.
      I also wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  16. Muy bonita y primaveral tu página. Una composición muy bonita y alegre. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Esperanza !! Me alegro mucho de que te guste.
      Te deseo una bonita tarde, besotillos

      Eliminar
  17. This is so special, Caty And to think I almost missed it. I love the flower and I was really impressed you used the oil pastel, to. I must try that soon. I adore all the layering, and that flower SCREAMS springtime. Thanks for sharing it with us using Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Elizabeth !! I´m so glad you like it, yes the flower screams springtime :) love flowers too. You´re welcome, love to join you at AJJ.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  18. WOW Caty! A truly happy journal page! I'm so pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Chris !! I ´m so glad you like it. You´re welcome, I love to join you at TioT.
      i wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar