martes, 18 de julio de 2023

T stands for.... 10th T Party

Hola Corazones,

Lo siento mucho pero no puedo subir las fotos al blog,  no sé si es un problema de mi ordenador o de la conexión a internet. Mañana lo volveré a intentar.

I´m sorry but I can´t pass the photographs to my blog, don´t know if it is a problem of my computer o if  it´s due to the internet connection. I ´ll try again tomorrow.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Este martes estamos de celebración, pues Bleubeard & Elizabeth han hecho posible que T stands for Tuesday cumpla 10 años !

                         FELICIDADES !! 🎆🎇🎉🎊🎶

10 años de Tea Party con gente maravillosa, y para celebrarlo,  Elizabeth ha organizado un intercambio de Atc ´s, con sobres de té y tarjetas postales, toda una fiesta ! Muchas Gracias ! Si quieren, pueden pasarse por su blog, Altered Book Lover, y visitar  a la pandilla del té, os encantarán sus obras de Arte.

Yo he creado 3 Atc´s, una para Mia, de Craftartista, mi compañera de intercambio, otra para Elizabeth, y otra para mi, aquí os las enseño.

----------

This Tuesday we are celebrating the 10th Anniversary of T stands for Tuesday !  Bleubeard & Elizabeth have made it possible, Thanks so much.


                          CONGRATULATIONS !! 🎆🎇🎉🎊🎶


10 years of Tea Party with wonderful people, and to celebrate it, Elizabeth has organized a lovely swap :  Atc's, with tea envelopes and postcards, quite a great Party ! If you want, you can visit her gorgeous  blog, Altered Book Lover, and  visit also the wonderful T. gang, you´ll love their Artworks.


I have created 3 Atc's, one for Mia, from Craftartista, my swap  partner, another for Elizabeth, and another for me, here I show them to you.





Atc para Mia 






Atc para Elizabeth




Mi Atc



Estas preciosas  ATC ´s  me las ha enviado Mia.

Mia sent me those two Wonderful ATC´s




Mia ha hecho  esta hermosa bolsa de tela, una maravilla.

Mia  has made herself this gorgeous cloth bag, really beautiful.






Muchas gracias Mia por estos preciosos tesoros.

Thank you very much Mia for your lovely treasures.




Los sellos tan bonitos que había en el paquete, y un rocking horse también !

The lovely stamps Mia sent me, one with a rocking horse !


Mi café para la T-party ---- My coffee por T-Party today










                              RE-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

                                     🎊🎆🎶🎉🎇🎼🎠🎡🎊🎠


Espero que sigan celebrando la fiesta de la vida siempre

I hope you continue to celebrate de party of the life, always

                                      BE HAPPY   💖💖


Muchas gracias por su visita y sus amables comentarios

Thank you very much for your visit and your kind comments


Caty


                    




28 comentarios:

  1. I am SO sorry you are unable to upload your photos to your blog. Blogger has played tricks on me, so now it may be doing the same to you. Erika indicated she had a similar problem as yours recently.

    I love the ATC you sent to Mia. And I LOVE how generous you are with your time, talents, and gifts you always send. It is more than a swap. It is a gift fest you sent to Mia. And I love the postage stamps you used on your package, too. I have one that looks very similar to Mia's (grin). Thanks for sharing and trying to upload your photos on this very special 10th anniversary T Tuesday, dear Caty.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Elizabeth ! fortunately I have managed to upload the photos to the blog, my insistence has been rewarded haha, now I laugh, but before I was very angry with blogger.
      Thanks so much again for this magnifique swap for the 10th anniversary.
      Have a great day, big big hugs

      Eliminar
    2. Persistence pays. I am envious of that rocking horse postage stamp. Lucky you!

      Eliminar
  2. I am so glad you were able to load your photos! Your atcs are wonderful! Beautiful goodies from Mia; she was my partner, too. :) Wasn't this a fun way to celebrate? Happy TSFT 10th Anniversary.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Sharon ! Yes you´re right, Mia sent us wonderful Atcs and goodies, great to be her swap partner too. Big hugss and happy day.

      Eliminar
  3. A pretty collection of ATC's Caty, I have just been looking at them on Mia's blog as well, such a nice idea to swap them across the World.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Brenda ! Yes, this swap anniversary has been great. Have a nice day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  4. Wow, Caty, you received a wonderful package! Super fun goodies too. Mia's ATCs and your ATCs are beautiful. It has been so fun to see what everyone received for our fun T-day celebration. Happy Special T-day and hugz

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Nancy ! Yes, it´s very fun to received lovely Atcs, gift and kind words from our swap partner. Great 10th Anniversary. Have a nice day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  5. Beautiful ATCs love the little cups and all the texture,love all the goodies from Mia
    Carol x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Carol ! Yes, I love all of course, wonderful. Have a nice day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  6. I love your ATCs, Caty. And I am very very happy that you like my little gifts for you. Happy 10th anniversary, my friend. I send you a BIG HUG.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Mia ! I also loove your Atc´s and goodies, I´m glad to be your swap partner for this 10th Anniversary. Have a great day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  7. Caty what a wonderful swap with Mia! I love the ATC's you made and the one's you received! Beautiful All! and what great packages you both sent... Sorry i'm a little late.. i just decided to go back and check to see if i missed anyone and there you were!! Happy 10th T Anniversary! Hugs! deb

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Deb ! you´re welcome. Yes Mia sent me wonderful Atcs and goodies, I love them. Have a very nice day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  8. Well all of these are just beautiful. You created such a lovlely post to celebrate with Elizabeth. Have a very nice day.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Nicole ! Yes it´s a great 10th Anniversary no doubt. I wish you a very nice day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  9. Happy belated T day Caty. I am loving those ATC's you made, and also the package you received from Mia. She is always so generous. I hope you had a super day, and that we are all still switching in 10 more years. hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Erika ! Yes I love so much the wonderful Atcs and goodies Mia sent me for this fabulous 10th Anniversary. I also wish celebrate it 10 and more years like you. Have a great day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  10. Caty que ATCs tan bonitos y coloridos, me encantan, son una pasada. Y gracias por mostrarnos los que te han regalado a ti también, son una maravilla. Me alegro que hayas podido subir las fotos, a veces estas aplicaciones son muy caprichosas. Besitos, María.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias María ! Me alegro mucho de que te gusten las Atcs, la verdad es que ha sido un bonito aniversario. Blogger está dando algún que otro problema en todas partes, espero que no dure. Feliz veranillo, besotess

      Eliminar
  11. Happy (belated) 10 years of Tea Tuesday! - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Anne ! Love your Teddy with his friends and the wonderful card you have created for this 10th anniversary. Wish you a great day, big hugss

      Eliminar
  12. Hola, dear Caty, I'm glad that you finally managed to upload the beautiful photos. Belated happy t-day

    All the best from Austria,
    Traude
    🌸🌿❤️🌿🌸
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/07/costa-rica-14-kapitel-ruckflug-von-osa.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Traude ! Yes, sometimes internet plays with us. Have a great weekend, big hugss

      Eliminar
    2. This is true! 😊
      All the best and a good start into August,
      Traude
      🌸🌿❤️🌿🌸

      Eliminar
  13. A wonderful post Caty.
    So pleased you were able to upload these photographs.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Jan ! So glad you like it. Wish you a great weekend, big hugss

      Eliminar