martes, 9 de mayo de 2023

T is for... butterflies picnic

 Hola Corazones,

Hoy es martes, y los martes me tomo un té con Bleubeard & Elizabeth, de Altered Book Lover, y la fantástica pandilla del té. Happy T-day ! Si os queréis unir podéis visitar su blog, lleno de preciosidades. Os  enseño mi tarjeta scrap y algunas fotos más.

---------------------

Today it´s Tuesday, and on Tuesdays I have tea with Bleubeard & Elizabeth from Altered Book Lover and the awesome tea gang. Happy T-day ! If you want to join you can visit her blog, full of precious artworks. I show you my scrap card and some more photos.

                                       🌵🌴🌼☕☕☕🌸🍇🌻


Para la base de esta tarjeta he usado cartulinas de varios colores y papel de scrap. He añadido puntillas, lana, hilos, flores de papel, tela, botones y perlitas, glitter y die cut.

For the base of this card I have used cardboard of various colours and scrap paper. I have added lace, wool, threads, paper flowers, fabric, buttons and pearls, glitter and die cut.









Mi café con leche con tostada de sobrasada para mi y tostada de jamón serrano para mi hijo.

My coffee with milk and toast of sobrasada, and a toast of  serrano ham for my son.


Es una frase de Oodgeroo Noonuccal, también conocida como Kath Walker. Ella fue una poeta, política, activista, artista y educadora australiana.

It's a quote from Oodgeroo Noonuccal, also known as Kath Walker. She was an Australian poet, politician, activist, artist and educator.

The quote says : the biggest barrier between all nations, all classes, colour and creed, is the lack of communication, the lack of tolerance, and the lack of understanding... Education is the answer.



Me gusta mucho este juego de té.

I like very much this tea set.





Unas tazas preciosas

Wonderful cups

 Es todo por hoy, feliz miércoles !

It ´s all for today, happy Wednesday !

                                       BE HAPPY  💞💞

Muchas gracias por su visita y sus amables comentarios

Thanks so much for your visit and your kind comments

Caty


18 comentarios:

  1. Hi Caty your card is very beautiful!, I loved the quote so true. beautiful tea sets. Happy T and rest of your week-hugs Kathy

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Kathy! Yes I like very much the Christmas one. Happy Thursday, big hugss

      Eliminar
  2. Your cards are always so pretty. You have such a knack to put things together. Lovely tea set and cups., too. Happy T Day

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much CJ ! So glad you like it. Have a great Thursday, big hugss

      Eliminar
  3. Another totally impressive card. I adore how all the layers go so well together. This is really stunning.

    Your latte looks great and I would gladly eat your toast right now. Those tea sets are awesome. Just beautiful. I totally agree with that quote, Education is definitely the key. Thanks for sharing your lovely art and your latte, as well as the tea sets with us for T this Tuesday, dear Caty.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you very much Elizabeth ! I´m so glad you like it. Yes Education is the most important. Wish you a great Thursday, big hugss

      Eliminar
  4. Wonderful collage card. Love the pretty details! Great breakfast! I so agree education is key but so many people reject it even though they sit through years of it or have it at their fingertips. It is very sad. Lovely tea sets and fun post! Happy late T-day!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Nancy ! You are right, it is a shame that many young people, especially, abandon studies at a very young age.
      Have a great Thursday, big hugss

      Eliminar
  5. Beautiful card and tea sets. Happy belated t day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Sharon! So glad you like it. Have a nice Thursday, big hugss

      Eliminar
  6. Que diseño tan bonito, me encanta la combinación de tonos beiges, pasteles y luego esos rojos que enmarcan la imagen. Una maravilla. Un abrazo, María.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias María ! Me alegro mucho de que te guste. Que pases un muy bonito jueves, besotess

      Eliminar
  7. Hello Caty and Happy T day!! I'm so sorry to be late! I love your beautiful card and Tea sets. I hope you will be joining us often! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Deb ! So glad you like it. I wish you a lovely Thursday, big hugss

      Eliminar
  8. Beautiful card and love the teaset
    carol x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Carol !So happy you like it. Have a great Thursday, big hugss

      Eliminar
  9. What a beautiful card! And the tea set is indeed very lovely. Jackie (Junk Boat Travels) also showed some gorgeous tea sets.
    And I see you enjoyed your breakfast. I like sobrasada but for breakfast I usually have just simple tomato and olive oil on my toast.
    Yes, the quote is very good. (I learnt Spanish by reading all the sugar bags)
    Sorry for the late comment,
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Lisca ! So glad you like it.. Yes, I also like tomatoe and olive oil for breakfast very much. I wish you a very nice Friday and weekend, big hugss

      Eliminar