miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2019

Madre Teresa de Calcuta - M&M Creative Girls y T stands for roscos

Hola Corazones,

Espero que estéis tod@s bien, y disfrutando de la semana, miércoles ya !!
I hope everyone is fine, and enjoying the week, ohh Wednesday yet !!

Primero deseo dar la bienvenida a mis últimas queridas seguidoras,  muchas gracias !
First I want to welcome my last dear followers, thank you very much !

Carol     :   https://crafty-stamper.blogspot.com/
Angela  :   http://angela-justmonkeyingaround.blogspot.com/
Aida      :   http://aydita.blogspot.com/
Anaisa   :   https://lascositasdeanaisa.blogspot.com/
Drea      :   https://dreasscrapsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Os invito a visitar sus blogs, son fabulosos !
I invite you to visit their blogs, they are fabulous !


Hoy os traigo mi versión del Daf Mujeres de abril sobre Madre Teresa de Calcuta, propuesta por Mila y Montse de M&M Creative Girls, de Fb. Una Gran Mujer sin duda. Os invito a visitar los blogs de estas dos grandes Artistas, porque están llenos de puro Arte, y os encantarán.

Y, como ayer fue martes, pues estuve tomando té con Elizabeth & Bleubeard y las  chicas, charlando de todo un poco.  Sus blogs son preciosos, no os los perdáis.
-----------------------------------------------------

Today, I bring you my version of the Daf Women of April, about Mother Teresa of Calcutta, proposed by Mila and Montse of M&M Creative Girls of Fb.  A Great Woman without doubt. I invite you to visit the blogs of these two Great Artists, because they are full of pure Art, and you will love them.

And, as yesterday was Tuesday, I was having tea with Elizabeth & Bleugeard, and the girls, chatting about a little bit. Their blogs are wonderful, do not miss them.



Blog de Mila :   http://cleoscrap.blogspot.com/2019/04/madre-teresa-de-calcuta-daf-abril.html
Blog de Montse :   http://libelulasdepapel.blogspot.com/
M&M Creative Girls :   https://www.facebook.com/mymcreativegirls/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Blog de Elizabeth :   http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2019/05/t-stands-for-another-birthday-freebie.html





Para crear esta página, he puesto una capa fina de gesso como base, luego he usado esténciles y pinturas acrílicas, y lana, puntilla y las fotos , a las que he pegado trozos de cartón para elevarlas un poco. Sencilla, pero me gusta mucho cómo ha quedado.
-----------------------------
To create this page, I have put a thin layer of gesso on the base, then, I have used stencils and acrylic paints. Let it dry, and add  wool, lace, and the photographs, to which I have stuck two pieces of cardboard to raise them a little. Simple, but I really like the result.

















M&M Creative Girls :




T stands for Tuesday :



Mi té chai y la mariposa
My chai tea and the butterfly








Los roscos de Semana Santa
The "roscos" of the Easter week




Muchas gracias por su visita y sus amables comentarios,
Feliz tarde !
Thanks so much for your visit  and your kind comments,
Happy afternoon !

Caty


32 comentarios:

  1. A lovely tribute to Mother Teresa, she is one of the people I would love to have met. Your banking looks yummy.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Brenda !! I´m so glad you like it.
      I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Lifting up holy women is inspiring, especially in these days. Happy T Day :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much !! I´m so glad you like it.
      I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. Mother Theresa was a very inspiring and wonderful woman, good that you have honoured her with this lovely journal page. Hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Valerie !! I´m so glad you like it.
      I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  4. A beautiful journal page honouring Mother Teresa-thank you for the welcome and link to my blog
    Carol x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Carol !! I´m so glad you like it. You´re welcome, your blog is gorgeous.
      I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs,

      Eliminar
  5. Gorgoeus - wonderful tribute to Mother Teresa and your roscos look so temprting dear Caty! Happy T-Day!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Susi !! I´m so glad you like it.
      I wish you a very nice weekend, big besotillos

      Eliminar
  6. Muy bonita tu interpretación. Un colorido muy bonito también. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Esperanza !! Me alegro mucho de que te guste.
      Muy feliz finde, besotillos

      Eliminar
  7. A wonderful page and tribute to Mother Theresa.
    The roscos look delicious, a bit like our ring shaped sugar doughnuts.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you very much Yvonne !! I ´m so glad you like it.
      Wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  8. Happy belated T day Caty. Nice Mother Theresa page. You have such cool texture there. And those roscos look yummy. Are they cake like or like a donut? Hope you are well. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Erika !! I ´m so glad you like it. Yes, the roscos are more like "cakes" than donut, more delicious.
      Wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  9. Happy belated Tea Day! Lovely post! The donuts look delicious
    !

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Sharon !! I ´m so happy you like it.
      Wish you a very nice Sunday, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  10. What a great homage to Mother Teresa. She is one person I would have loved to have met. Such a sweet soul and you did a beautiful job with the challenge, too.

    So glad you joined us for T this week, Caty. I am truly running late, but I loved your chai tea. It and the donuts look yummy, and your butterfly is truly adorable. Thanks for sharing T with us this week, dear.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Elizabeth !! I ´m so happy you like it. You´re welcome, love to have tea with you all.
      I wish you a very nice Sunday, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  11. Lovely tribute to Mother Teresa. Wonderful artwork and photos. Those donuts look delicious. Happy T-Day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Anne !! I´m so happy you like it.
      I wish you a very nice Sunday, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  12. Hola Caty, lovely artwork and your roscas look delicious,
    Have a great weekend
    Jan x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Jan !! I ´m so happy you like it.
      I wish you a very nice Sunday, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  13. I love your Mother Teresa page and how you made it so colourful - it does reflect the nature of this remarkable woman! Those roscos look delicious - I'm sure they would be great with coffee!! Belated Happy T Day Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Chris !! I´m so glad you like it.
      I wish you a very nice Sunday, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  14. Que bonita página Caty, me encanta los colores tan vivos que has usado y la textura que tiene con las puntillas y la lana. Por cierto los roscos tienen muy buena pinta, jejeje. Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias María !! me alegro mucho de que te guste. Si, los roscos estaban buenísimos, a ver si pongo la receta.
      Te deseo un muy feliz domingo, besotillos

      Eliminar
  15. A beautiful page! The colours capture the happiness and smiles of the image that you used, it's a fabulous tribute to Mother Teresa 😀. Those roscos look so delicious, I would love to try one or maybe two ...lol 😉. Happy belated T Day and wishing you a fantastic weekend dear Caty! J 😊 x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Jo !! I´m so happy you like it. Will try to give the recipe of the roscos in the next days.
      I wish you a very nice Sunday, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  16. Pues me voy a pasar por los blogs que recomiendas.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Such a nice tribute to Mother Teresa.

    All the best Jan

    ResponderEliminar