miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

T stands for Tuesday & Art Journal Journey

Hola Corazones,

Espero que estéis disfrutando de esta semana, y que el tiempo acompañe. 😍😍 Y primero quiero agradecer la compañía de estas grandes Artistas :

I hope you are enjoying this week, and the weather is good too. 😍😍 and first of all, I want to thank the company of these great Artists :

Valerie :   https://bastelmania-craftattack.blogspot.com/
Brenda :   https://stamping-fantasies.blogspot.com/

💜💙💚💛❤️

Ayer fue martes, y ese día mi té me lo tomo con Elizabeth & Bleubeard y la buena compañía del Tea-gang !! Feliz T-day, aunque un día después.  Con  mi página de art journal, también participo en Art Journal Journey, inspirada en la fabulosa propuesta de Erika para este mes : " In the sky / In the Air ". Y, desde luego, os invito a visitar sus maravillosos blogs, llenos de belleza !

Yesterday it was Tuesday, and on Tuesdays I take my tea with Elizabeth & Bleubeard, and the nice company of the Tea-gang ! Happy T-day !, although on Wednesday. With my art journal page, I also participate in Art Journal Journey, inspired by Erika´s fabulous proposal for this month : " In the sky / In the Air ". And, of course, I invite you to visit their wonderful blogs, full of beauty !

Blog de Elizabeth :   http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/
Blog de Erika :   https://fat-emma.blogspot.com/
Art Journal Journey :   https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/




He creado esta página pegando restos de papeles por toda la base, aplicando luego una capa fina de gesso y pinturas acrílicas.  Después he usado un trozo de cartón de caja de empaquetar, y he arrancado el primer papel en algunos sitios. lo he pegado a la base, y  lo he cubierto de gesso y  acrílicas, igual que el fondo.  He añadido la imagen impresa de la tetera roja, unos hilos, puntilla y las mariposas troqueladas. Luego la imagen de las flores, de una caja de eau de toilette, fijada sobre un trozo de cartón para elevarla un poco. Después he pegado la etiqueta de un sobre de té chai, los botones rojos y gotas de pintura acrílica en rojo y en amarillo. finalmente, he dado toques de pegamento con glitter rosa  sobre las mariposas y aleatoriamente sobre la base. Espero que os guste.

I have created this page by stiking scraps of paper all over the base, applying then a thin layer of gesso and acrylic paints. I used a piece of cardboard, and I ripped the first paper in some places, I stucked it to the base and  covered it with gesso and acrylics too. Then, I added the printed image of the red teapot, some threads, lace , and the butterflies die cut.  The image of the flowers is from a box of eau de toilette, I fixed it on a little piece of cardboard to raise it. Then I stucked a label of chai tea, the red buttons, and  added drops of red and yellow acrylic paints. Finally, I put touches of pink glue with glitter over the butterflies and the page. Hope you like it.























T stands for Tuesday :




Art Journal Journey :


My Breakfast
Mi desayuno



The roscos  for Easter week
Los roscos de Semana Santa


Mi receta de los roscos :
- 4 huevos
- 1 vaso de leche 200 ml)
- 1 vaso de azúcar
- casi 1 vaso de aceite de oliva
- aproximadamente 1 kg de harina
- raspadura de 2 limones
- 1 sobre de levadura Royal
- 1 sobre de vainilla
- 1 cucharada sopera de canela
Mezclarlo todo muy bien y amasar, hasta conseguir que la masa no se pegue en los dedos. Si se pega, hay que añadir un poquito más de harina, pero no demasiada, para que los roscos no salgan duros. Luego coger un poco de masa y hacer los roscos del grosor que se desee, a nosotros no nos gustan muy finos. Echarlos en una sartén con aceite de oliva bien caliente, cuando estén un poco dorados, darles la vuelta.  Sacarlos y ponerlos en un plato con azúcar y canela y luego en una fuente para que se enfríen. Luego meter la fuente en una bolsa de plástico para que no se pongan duros. Con estas medidas salen aproximadamente dos fuentes grandes de roscos.  Siempre están deliciosos 🍩🍩

My recipe for roscos :
- 4 eggs
- 1 glass of milk (200 ml)
- 1 glass of sugar
- almost 1 glass of olive oil
- approximately 1 kg of flour
- 2 lemons scrape
- 1 yeast Royal or other trade mark
- 1 vanilla powder
- 1 big soup spoon of cinnamon powder
Mix all together very well and knead, until the dough  doesn´t stick on your fingers. If it sticks, add a little more flour, but not too much,  so that the roscos do not come out too hard. Then, take a little dough and make the roscos of the thickness you want, we do no like them very thin.  Put them in a frying pan with very hot olive oil,  and return them when they are a little golden. Take them out, and put them in a plate with sugar and cinnamon powder, and then in a big plate to cool them. When the roscos are cold, keep the plate into a plastic bag,  so they do not get hard. With these measures, we can get two large plates of roscos. They are always delicious 🍩🍩









A painter at the park
Un pintor en el parque



Trees I like
Árboles que me gustan




Muchas gracias por su visita y sus amables comentarios,
Feliz día !
Thank you very much for your visit and your kind comments,
Happy day !

Caty

🌞🌞🌞😉😉💜💜




29 comentarios:

  1. This is simply AMAZING Caty !What a wondrful posting! Thanks so much for your always so inspiring support of Art Journal Journey. Much appreciated !Happy T-Day! Hugs Susi

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Susi !!I´m so glad you like it. You´re welcome, love to join AJJ. I wish you a very nice afternoon, big besotillos

      Eliminar
  2. Fabulous post. love your art journalling and your post.

    Hugs June x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much June !! So glad you like it.
      Wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. Love this :) The polka dot pot is striking. Isn't it wonderful to see painters in the park! Happy T Day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much dear friend !! So glad you like it. Yes, rarely we can find painters in the park, I enjoyed his art.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  4. Beautiful, colourful page, so full of joy and happiness. Lovely photos, and the food looks good, it's making me hungry! I have a spotted can like this one, I keep brushes in it. Have a great evening, hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Valerie !! So glad you like it. The roscos are easy to make. What a chance you have a spotted can like this one! incredible !
      I wish you a v ery nice afternoon, big hugs

      Eliminar
  5. Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Aydita !! Me alegro mucho de que te guste.
      Muy feliz tarde, y besotillos.

      Eliminar
  6. A wonderful post Caty. Your page with all the tea additions looks fabulous. It made me feel happy inside to see it.
    The photos of your food looked delicious. They were lovely photos from your walk in the park as well.
    Caty I want to add a huge thank you to you for all the commenting and visits you made to the folk who joined our last challenge theme at TioT's. We were thrilled to have you as our Guest Designer.
    Have a good week.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Yvonne !! So glad you like it. You ´re welcome, I enjoyed this last challenge at TioT´s, and could admire all the so wonderful Artworks of everyone, it has been a pleasure for me. Thank you !
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  7. Oh this is fabulous page. Two of my favorite things, tea and flowers. Oh it makes me think of sitting in a beautiful garden in the morning having a nice cup of tea to wake me up. That would be fantastic. I hope you had a happy T day since I am late getting around to this. And I want to send you a big hug and thanks for joining in at Art Journal Journey. This is a great entry. Hope the rest of the week is wonderful. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Erika !! So glad you like it. Yes, I also take my tea with you, sitting in a nice garden. You´re welcome, this is a great challenge this month at AJJ, and I´m so happy to join it.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  8. Your T Tuesday host is falling down on her job, dear Caty. Sorry I am SO late visiting. This is a wonderful mixed media beauty. I adore it. It is perfect for both Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey AND T we share usually on Tuesday. Thanks for this incredible beauty. I love the layers and I love that you found the flowers on a box of perfume. Thanks for joining both places, dear.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Elizabeth !! I ´m so glad you like it. You´re welcome, I ´m always so happy to join you at AJJ and T-day, love the nice challenges and the great Art I can admire in both places. Thank you !
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs

      Eliminar
  9. What a beautiful mixed media piece Caty, it's so tactile with all those layers and like you I find corrugated so useful and always hoard it (much to hubby's annoyance). Also great photos and recipe, the roscos look very like the ones we buy when we are in Spain, very tasty. AN last but by no means least thank you so much for your kind reference to me and my blog.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Brenda !! I ´m so glad you like it. Love the corrugated cardboard, full of possibilities yes! The roscos taste very good, and are easy to make. You´re welcome, I love your Art ! Thank you.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  10. Wow, Caty, your project is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours.
    Have a wonderful Thursday, and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Rosie !! So glad you like it.
      You´re welcome, I always like very much to visit your blog and admire your Artworks.
      Wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  11. Fabulous journal page love the textured layers and corrugated cardboard-love all the pics
    Carol x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Carol !! So glad you like it, yes I also love the corrugated cardboard, we can use it anywhere.
      I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs,

      Eliminar
  12. Stunning page! I love your design, the colour combination and images are beautiful, it's perfect for T Day 😁. Your breatfast looks yummy too! Sorry that I'm so late visiting and happy belated T Day wishes dear Caty! J 😊

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Jo !! I´m so happy you like it. Don´t worry, I ´m often late visiting too. I wish you a v ery nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  13. i´m late... blogger currently refuses to give me email notifications when comments come in... i love the pieces you made ♥ wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Johanna !! I ´m so glad you like it. Don´t worry, the connection sometimes fails, me too. I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  14. Wonderful assortment of artwork and photos. The dessert looks delicious. Happy T-Day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Anne !! I´m so glad you like it. I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugs.

      Eliminar
  15. Me encanta tu página, sus texturas,colores y el toque vintage, es preciosa Caty.Muchas gracias por tu receta. Un beso grande

    ResponderEliminar